The Wet Noodle


Recollections one.

Liquid fills her straw and changes its colour and her throat bobs as she gulps down a huge sip of coke from the large styrofoam cup. Her eyes twinkle and look straight at me as finally her lips, glistening and moist, disengage from the straw; a tiny hiss of air as the cup equalises the pressure. She puts the cup down and continues to look at me, her eyes betraying something. Something.
Indent"What?"
IndentShe shrugs nonchalantly, but a smile teases her lips apart.
IndentI smile, too. "Jeez, what? What are you--".
IndentA huge belch rolls across the table towards me like a tsunami of sound; a deep, uproarious rumble usually associated with a freight train dopplering past. My mouth snaps shut with an audible click, and after her belch ends it takes me several seconds to recuperate.
Indent"Wow," I finally manage to utter.
Indent"Impressive, no?" she says before she licks her lips with a flick of her tongue. "You know what's next."
IndentI look at her, squint my eyes, tilt my head. "I'm ... no, I do not know what's--" it dawns on me "--oh no! No, no, no. Lily, don't you dare!"
IndentBut of course, she does.
IndentSlowly she gets up, a mischievous glint rippling across the surface of her eyes, puts a knee on the table between us and slowly crawls across it, literally across it, towards me. A delicate hand, finger nails painted a shiny pink, snakes out towards me, and hooks behind the back of my neck; I am in her grasp, and it will happen, whether I like it or not. Before I can so much as blink she is upon me, lips squashed together, teeth clashing, her tongue pressing its way into my mouth, finding my tongue and engaging it in a complex, sultry salsa dance.
IndentThe sourness of the belch enters my mouth along with her tongue, but it is laced with the sweet taste of her lips and the delicate, flower-y scent of her perfume. The tanginess of the belch accentuates the soft, moist feel of her tongue and I can taste her lipgloss. All these sensations together form an overwhelming assault of sensations in my mouth.
IndentShe kisses me passionately, deeply, our tongues dipping and swaying, rolling and gliding, the salsa turning into a wrestling match inside our mouths; her tongue wins hands down, but only because I let it.
IndentFinally, our mouths disengage with an audible smack, she lets go of the back of my neck and swiftly climbs down the table and sits back down in her chair, hands in her lap, head tilted forward so that black wisps of hair obscure her face and eyes. Her lips shiny from our saliva, her eyes hidden but on me none the less.
IndentThe kiss has left me short of breath and I take a few deep breaths, in through the nose, out through the mouth. She just sits there, demure, sweet, innocent; as if.
Indent"Christ," I finally say. "That was disgusting and glorious at the same time."
Indent"I know," she says confidently. "Come on, we have more to do."
IndentShe gets up, clears the tray off our table, and hand in hand we walk out of the MacDondals restaurant, more than a few pairs of eyes watching us go.